Last modified on 18 May 2013, at 13:08
↑Jump back a section
American Sign Language
- (with the "V" handshape) V@Nose-PalmBack V@FromNose-PalmBack
Mutation V@Nose-PalmBack V@FromNose-PalmBack, following a typical ASL pattern wherein the "V" handshape changes to a "K" handshape over time.
- This one-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- Posture the dominant hand in with the middle finger touching the dominant side of the nose, index finger pointing up.
- Move the hand forward while rotating it so the index finger points forward.
- Posture the dominant hand in several inches in front of the face, extended finger(s) of the dominant hand pointing up.
- to see