- (for nota bene) taken directly from Latin
NB or N.B.
- Nota bene; used in written English to introduce something to be noted.
- NB: Do not write below this line.
- (Canada) New Brunswick (Canadian province)
- North Bound
- (US, aviation) prefix code for NASA research bomber plane designations
Nota bene; used in written English to introduce something to be noted
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Alternative form of 牛屄.
- Nouveau-Brunswick, a province of Canada