- (for nota bene) taken directly from Latin
NB or N.B.
- Nota bene; used in written English to introduce something to be noted.
- NB: Do not write below this line.
- (Canada) New Brunswick (Canadian province)
- North Bound
- (US, aviation) prefix code for NASA research bomber plane designations
Nota bene; used in written English to introduce something to be noted
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Nouveau-Brunswick, a province of Canada
An abbreviated, Romanised form of 牛逼 ("cow's cunt"), a phrase which was possibly influenced by the expression 吹牛皮 (chuī niú pí) which means "to brag".
- (slang) fucking awesome
- 他小說寫的太NB了。 (trad.)
- 他小说写的太NB了。 (simp.)
- The novels he writes are fucking awesome.
- 哥們兒，別傻說，美國比英國NB，美國是超級大國！ (trad.)
- 哥们儿，别傻说，美国比英国NB，美国是超级大国！ (simp.)
- Dude, don't talk shit. America's heaps stronger than Britain - U.S.A. is the superpower!
- 這輛摩托車真NB，載了3個人還開這麼快。 (trad.)
- 这辆摩托车真NB，载了3个人还开这么快。 (simp.)
- This motorbike's frigging awesome. Even with three people it still goes pretty fast.
Read in another language
This page is available in 8 languages