- A seaport and the state capital of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil.
- A former British colony and province of South Africa. It is now called KwaZulu-Natal province.
former British colony
- (Portugal) IPA(key): /nɐ.ˈtaɫ/
- (Brazil) IPA(key): /na.ˈtaw/
- Homophone: natal
- Hyphenation: Na‧tal
- Rhymes: -aw
Natal m (plural Natais)
- Christmas (festival observed on December 25 commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ)
- Natal (state capital of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil)
- Natal (former British colony in South Africa)