See also: republican
- (US politics) Of or pertaining to the Republican Party of the United States.
- There are Libertarian, Republican and Democratic nominees running for office right now.
- alternative case form of .
republican — see republican
Republican (plural Republicans)
- (UK, Ireland) An Irish nationalist; a proponent of a united Ireland.
- (historical) A supporter of the government or left-wing side in the Spanish Civil War.
- (US politics) A member or supporter of the Republican Party of the United States
supporter of the Republican Party of the U.S.