Last modified on 14 September 2009, at 16:57
↑Jump back a section
American Sign Language
Imitative of jogging.
- Circle hands faster to indicate more vigorous activity, e.g. a fast-paced run.
- Circle hands slower to indicate more leisurely activity, e.g. a relaxed jog.
- Make larger circles to indicate more effort, e.g. a lengthy run.
- This two-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- (to run): L@Thumb-L@NearCenterChesthigh Wiggle-Wiggle L@Thumb-L@DistalCenterChesthigh, 1@SideAbdomenhigh-FingerDown-1@SideAbdomenhigh-FingerDown CircleMidlineCircleMidline