See also: srs
SRS (plural SRSes)
- (automotive) supplemental restraint system or secondary restraint system: car airbags.
- (medicine) sex reassignment surgery
- (statistics) simple random sample: A sample chosen from a population so that any sample of the same size could have equally likely been chosen.
- (biochemistry) Small RNA Sequencing
- (software) software requirement specification
SRS (Cyrillic spelling: СРС)
- Srpska Radikalna Stranka - the Serbian Radical Party (a political party in the Republic of Serbia)