Last modified on 1 September 2012, at 00:02
September + -ish
Septemberish (comparative more Septemberish, superlative most Septemberish)
- Resembling or characteristic of the month of September.
- 1946, Maud Hart Lovelace, Betsy in spite of herself
- September was very Septemberish that year. It was Septemberish in the excitement of the opening days of school.
- 2009, Cleveland Jones, The Firescalds Road To the Sky (page 145)
- The afternoon was Septemberish as the little family of six loaded up in the olive drab “54” and headed to their new home.