Return to "am" page.
Last modified on 20 February 2010, at 13:57
Does anyone the purpose of the section starting with the <math> tag at the end of this article? -- Nick1nildram 16:44, 8 July 2006 (UTC)
The following information passed a request for deletion.
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive.
Romanian section was RFD'd some time ago, but not listed here - the RFD reason was "rework entirely or remove" --Jackofclubs 07:42, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
- Strong keep, absolutely no reason for deletion. But yes, clean-up is definitely in order. —RuakhTALK 17:55, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
- Why should it be deleted? It lists the form of verb avea. --Lexyv
- Keep. How lazy lol... "I don't want to rework it, so I want to delete it". — [ R·I·C ] opiaterein — 14:30, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- ^ in other words, this should be at WT:RFC if anything — [ R·I·C ] opiaterein — 14:32, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- Kept, should never have been there. WT:RFC#am is where it should have been. Mglovesfun (talk) 18:59, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
am#Romanian, was at first nominated for deletion but blatantly exists. I'd think some templates would fix this quite quickly. Mglovesfun (talk) 19:01, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
- Apparently, you've already fixed it. Stephen has removed RFC tag --Volants 14:20, 10 February 2010 (UTC)