Last modified on 26 September 2008, at 02:06


  • Discussion
Return to "elective" page.

In the US when you are in college you take core courses and then you need to select a certain number of additional courses called 'electives'. Are they called that in other countries? RJFJR 02:06, 26 September 2008 (UTC)