Something went terribly wrong with this page. There's an explanation about IPA where it doesnt belong and there are French verbs under the German category. —This unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs).
- Fixed. Cynewulf 21:20, 29 February 2008 (UTC)
RFV discussion — failed
The following information has failed Wiktionary's verification process.
Failure to be verified may either mean that this information is fabricated, or is merely beyond our resources to confirm. We have archived here the disputed information, the verification discussion, and any documentation gathered so far, pending further evidence.
Do not re-add this information to the article without also submitting proof that it meets Wiktionary's criteria for inclusion. See also Wiktionary:Previously deleted entries.
"Verb: (computing) To convert an idea to an image." I don't even know what this means. Equinox ◑ 04:57, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- Only works if your computer has a conceptualization interface installed. —Michael Z. 2009-06-22 12:39 z
- I don't see how this can be kept. Go ahead and remove it unless someone can cite it. Mglovesfun (talk) 17:26, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
- Deleted. Equinox ◑ 02:03, 5 October 2009 (UTC)
Is image a figure?
The question is in the title. --Hartz (talk) 14:36, 24 November 2012 (UTC)
Last modified on 24 November 2012, at 14:56
- No. —Stephen (Talk) 14:56, 24 November 2012 (UTC)