Last modified on 28 February 2012, at 05:43
The following discussion has been moved from Wiktionary:Requests for verification.
Please do not modify this conversation, though feel free to discuss its conclusions.
English sense - midnight. Really? SemperBlotto 08:33, 8 January 2012 (UTC)
- Probably made up, the edit summary said "nove is a new synonym for midnight". Mglovesfun (talk) 14:35, 8 January 2012 (UTC)
- I made up that word two months ago because there was no good, shorter synonym for midnight, like noon is a synonym for midday. You see, I named that term after the Latin word for new, because 12:00am is the moment of time when a new calendar day begins. BlueEarth 22:51, 8 January 2012 (UTC)
- Right, deleted. Mglovesfun (talk) 22:55, 8 January 2012 (UTC)
- Well hopefully, the proper synonym for midnight will eventually be coined. Meanwhile, I have nove on my wiki-site. BlueEarth 23:02, 8 January 2012 (UTC)
- Coin away! Just don't do it in our main namespace. Mglovesfun (talk) 09:32, 10 January 2012 (UTC)