Return to "resistance" page.
The biological meaning is missing. --Edroeh (talk) 23:43, 18 December 2012 (UTC)
Last modified on 18 February 2013, at 00:24
The following discussion has been moved from Wiktionary:Requests for verification.
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, though feel free to discuss its conclusions.
"(slang) The genitals." Equinox ◑ 23:47, 18 December 2012 (UTC)
- I am not even how to start searching for reference for this one. Jamesjiao → T ◊ C 07:28, 19 December 2012 (UTC)
- "pulled his resistance out of his pants" (no, I'm not kidding). Mglovesfun (talk) 11:20, 19 December 2012 (UTC)
- Can't you replace "resistance" with almost any noun in that example? --WikiTiki89 11:22, 19 December 2012 (UTC)
- Not and be citable, no! "Pulled his resistance out of his pants" isn't citable. Mglovesfun (talk) 11:24, 19 December 2012 (UTC)
- It sounds more like a humorous use given some sort of context. If you use it out of context, I think people would just stare at you blankly :). Jamesjiao → T ◊ C 20:46, 19 December 2012 (UTC)
- RFV-failed. I was going to make a French Resistance joke but I won't. - -sche (discuss) 08:30, 7 February 2013 (UTC)