This template is used to create definition lines for inflected (non-lemma) forms of other terms. It use Module:form of as a back-end.
- The lemma form of the term that this is a form of. This is used to create a link.
- The alternative display form of the lemma. This works like the third parameter of
- One or more grammar tags to show. These give the definition by describing the relevant grammatical properties of this inflected form. A grammar tag can be any text; the tags are shown separated by spaces.
- Certain tags are recognised as shortcuts and are automatically expanded. For example,
1is automatically expanded to "first-person", while
pbecomes "plural". For a full list of recognised shortcuts, see the
inflection_oflist at the top of Module:form of.
The following grammar tags are available for shortcut use in entering descriptions:
Other items (such as "inessive" or "definite") may be used as needed, but should be spelled out in full (see examples).
- present active infinitive of
- negative continuative of