Wiktionary:About Rapa Nui
|This is a Wiktionary policy, guideline or common practices page. Specifically it is a policy think tank, working to develop a formal policy.|
|Policies: CFI - ELE - BLOCK - REDIR - BOTS - QUOTE - DELETE - NPOV - AXX|
In entries of Rapa Nui words,
- The consonants are written as: ' (glottal stop), p, k, r, ng, t, m, n, h, v.
- The vowels are written as a, e, i, o, u.
- Stress markers, diaereses, hyphens, and other diacritics are not used.
- Reduplication can form one word (hatuhatu) or two words (tea tea) at the editor's discretion.
- Words are capitalized when they would be in English: for names of people, deities, places, and some regular events.
Last modified on 28 March 2012, at 03:12