|This is an archive page that has been kept for historical purposes. The conversations on this page are no longer live.|
Portuguese to English
- Mr. Obaid, I respect you and would like to know the names of the RCM radio staff. —Stephen 01:32, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
Swedish to English
Hi! I'd like to make sense of this sentence in Swedish: "Man kan vika sig över bommen med raka ben från hängade utgångställning och ömvänd handtagning". This is some kind of gym exercise but I just cannot guess which one. Thanks in advance! Anton
I know this isn't really the page for this, but the Wiktionary logo voting page still needs more translations. If anyone understands a language that the page has not yet been translated into, please consider adding a translation. Thanks. --Yair rand 16:09, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
Forever my fathers daughter
Translate into peoria indian language
- The Peoria spoke the w:Miami-Illinois language. David Costa published a book on the language, The Miami-Illinois Language, in 2003, wherein he reconstructs the Miami-Illinois language and all its grammatical features (ISBN: 0803215142). You can obtain a copy for about $90 including shipping. Miami-Illinois is an Algonquian language similar to Ojibwe. In Ojibwe, forever my father’s daughter would be something like nimbaabaa odaanis gaagigenindaaw. If you find that book, perhaps you can put a translation together. —Stephen 04:57, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
i need the name robert translated into celtic and gaelic
- Scottish Gaelic: Raibeart; Irish Gaelic: Roibéard; —Stephen 09:23, 5 November 2009 (UTC)
there once was a girl who never knew love until a boy broke her heart
Italian to English (or French or German)
- No dog is so wretched that he will not wag his tail occasionally. Нет такой грустной собаки, которая не виляла бы хвостом. —Stephen 09:28, 5 November 2009 (UTC)
translation of "Only god can judge me" from english to hawaiian?
can anyone translate only god can judge me from english to hawaiian. thank you chris
Hello How are you
How do you say "inner strength" in Italian? I can't seem to get a good answer...
- I would say either: forza d’animo or forza spirituale (forza d’animo = strength of spirit; forza spirituale = spiritual strength). —Stephen 00:15, 13 November 2009 (UTC)
my best thing
TRANSLATE "my best thing" and "06-12-08" FROM ENGLISH TO SANSKRIT
- If the date refers to December, then ०६/१२/०८. If it is June, then १२/०६/०८ —Stephen 08:53, 14 November 2009 (UTC)
English to Latin - "Useless in Hell"
I am looking to translate the following phrase into Latin:
"Useless in Hell."
I don't feel any of the online translators truly capture the meaning. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
please help! sanscrit
please could anybody translate this sentence into sanscrit? 'love until it hurts'
Translate from English to Hawaiian
Never Leave Your Wingman
Words found in an article about a Pharmaceutical Company
I will write a part of the article,and put among parentesis the two words I can´t understand. I need the meaning in English, and then I will translate to Spanish, wich is my job.
Organon, the human pharmaceutical unit of OBS, was a strong global operation with impressive Research and Development and (late-stage pipeline), while the company's animal health's unit, Intervet, (was a powerhouse ) in its sector, with cutting-edge vaccine capailities
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WHATEVER GUIDELINES I MAY GET
- pipeline = productos en desarrollo (es decir, all of the pharmaceutical compounds being tested for a pharmaceutical firm)
- late-stage = etapa tardía, etapa concluyente (testing almost finished)
- powerhouse = líder en la industria, fuente de talento —Stephen 06:42, 19 November 2009 (UTC)
Translate this into khmer script please:
- Life = ជីវិត (jīweut)
- Love = សេចក្ដីស្រឡាញ់ (saych-gday sraluñ)
- Trust = ទុកចិត្ត (dtuk jeut)
- Forever = រហូត (rahoat)
- Freedom = សេរីភាព (sayray-peeup) —Stephen 06:41, 19 November 2009 (UTC)
"Strength within" english to aramaic
Hi please can anyone help me with the translation of strength within into aramaic.
good night, i love you always
English to Danish/Hungarian
- The word for landslide was already added in Danish. I went ahead and also added mudslide. Mike Halterman 09:09, 29 November 2009 (UTC)
Translation from english to arabic
Bleeding Heart and Broken Heart
- bleeding-heart = ليبرالي متعاطف (libraaliy mut`aaTif)
- broken heart = كسير القلب (kaseeru-l-qalb) —Stephen 19:42, 19 November 2009 (UTC)
English to Chinese (Traditional and/or Simplified)
I've been trying to translate "Trust Few" and "Fearless" into Chinese (Traditional and/or Simplified) and have had no luck. Variations of them like "No Fear" or "Trust Few People" would be great as well, just need it somewhat close to the originals.
I would appreciate any help with this, and thank you in advance. (184.108.40.206)
What does "mögel" mean? It's German, and I'm pretty sure it's slang (maybe for "mögen" or "mag" or something?) CMEHalverson 16:38, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
- In Swedish, mögel means mold. I have not heard that word in German. German has mogeln (to cheat at cards), and Mogelei (cheating). Also, of course, möglich. Maybe someone else will know of German Mögel. —Stephen 17:36, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks, but it definitely does not mean mold. It's not a noun. Here's an example of usage: "mögel die in Erfüllung gehen" CMEHalverson 19:03, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
- It's a complete sentence, not a subordinate clause, so Möbel wouldn't make sense (nor would any noun), because in that case "gehen" would have to be analyzed as finite, and a finite verb cannot appear clause-final to the displacement of other constituent phrases ("in Erfüllung") in the main clause. My interpretation is that "mögel" is acting as the finite verb, and "gehen" is infinitive. I'm thinking it's along the lines of a slang gloss for "Mögen sie in Erfüllung gehen" cf. English "May they be fulfilled". Also, compare the south German diminutive suffix -le (mög-el). Comments? Native speakers? CMEHalverson 21:51, 27 November 2009 (UTC)
i love you
what is intellectual disability
help - eternity
hello can some one please write this for me in Arabic and Khmer script. if you can please write it in other languages as well thank u so much!
and I'm not sure if u can write my husbands name in either Khmer script or Arabic but, his name is Nelvin.
hope someone can help. & thanks again.
- eternity = អនន្ដភាព, الأبد (al-’ábad)
- determination = ការកំណត់, عزيمة (`azeema)
- Nelvin = نيلفين (nílfin) —Stephen 08:10, 26 November 2009 (UTC)
Can you translate this to Latin?
You have my heart, mind, body and soul. Forever and always.
- Tenes meum pectus, mentem, corpus et animum. Semper et quisquae.
- The last bit I've translated as "always and without exception", since it would otherwise be redundant in Latin. --EncycloPetey 02:49, 27 November 2009 (UTC)
how do i love thee? Let me count the ways.I
I would like to get a tattoo of 'forever grateful' in vietnamese. Does not necessarily have to be the literal translation...it would be more important that the meaning gets across. Could someone please translate to vietnamese for me? Thank you.
English to Syriac
Would you translate: God is my strenght . Thank you.
translate into Cambodian.
Your beautiful I think I love you
what is the tamil translation of the provrb" the child is father of the man"?
Translation into Italian.
I need this translated into Italian:
Sweetheart, I love you always and forever!
English to Khmer
Hi I would like to translate my mother and grandma's name into Khmer , Chem Lenh and Mao Nit. Thank you.
Teletoon Is A Station In Canda
Please translate this from English to Hawaiian
If someone can please translate this phrase from English into Hawaiian, it would be very much appreciated!!
"No snowflake ever falls in the wrong place."