|This is an archive page that has been kept for historical purposes. The conversations on this page are no longer live.|
english to latin please!
i would like to know how to say "freedom is earned, not given" in latin...
How do you say "I met a handsome boy. He has big muscles and a great smile' in maori
latin help requested for a wedding gift
Please tell me the latin translations for these 4 items that we are considering: Together forever Forever together Forever as one Timeless love
- Simul æternum
- Simul in perpetuum
- Simul in æternum (any of these three mean the same as your first three items)
- Amor æternus (the last item) —Stephen (Talk) 03:14, 2 September 2011 (UTC)
any paragraph from a famous scripture into calligraphy....
- Scripture as in a verse from the Bible? Or do you many any famous quote or saying? Calligraphy in what language? Chinese calligraphy, Arabic calligraphy, Korean calligraphy, Persian calligraphy, English calligraphy, or which of the other 5,000 to 10,000 kinds of calligraphy? —Stephen (Talk) 02:22, 2 September 2011 (UTC)
Tahitian / Polynesian to English Translation for "Today, Tomorrow, Forever"
I am looking for the Tahitian / Polynesian word for "Forever"
Please let me know as soon as possible.
- I could give you the word in Hawaiian or Maori, but I don’t think we have anyone here who knows any Tahitian. Sorry. —Stephen (Talk) 02:46, 2 September 2011 (UTC)
'Iaorana Jason & Stephen, In Tahitian: I teie nei mahana, Ananahi, 'A muri noa atu. In Marquesian: I tenei 'ā, O'io'i, Ananu
English to Scottish Gaelic
Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase.
English to Español.
May I please have this English phrase translated into Spanish:
- “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” (it does not need to be a pangram like English). --Pilcrow 03:25, 2 September 2011 (UTC)
English to Aramaic
I would like 'Rise from the ashes' translated from English to Aramaic if this is at all possible? I am having so much trouble finding anyone to help.
English to Aramaic pleeeeease!!
I am looking to translate 'Rise from the ashes' from English to Aramaic for a tattoo I have planned. The sentence will be tattooed down my spine starting from the top of my neck, down so the correct grammar is important.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
- Rise the imperative ("Hey! You! Rise from the ashes!"), the present tense ("You/they/we/I rise from the ashes."), the infinitive (It's hard to rise from the ashes.), or what? And if it's not the infinitive, then also specify what person is doing the rising: first person (I, we), second (you), or third (he, she, it, they); plural (we, you, they) or singular (I, you, he, she, it); and masculine (I, we, you, he, it, they) or feminine (I, we, you, she, it, they). Then maybe someone can help you.—msh210℠ (talk) 18:45, 2 September 2011 (UTC)
Translate english to latin
forever his Forever her ---> for tattos! Thanks!
- This won’t work very well in Latin. You could use sua in perpetuum and suus in perpetuum, but the first means something like "(I, a woman, am) that one’s forever", and the second means "(I, a man, am) that one’s forever". They show the sex of the person wearing the tattoo, but they don’t show the sex of the person you belong to. Or you could both wear Eius in sæcula, which means "That one’s forever." —Stephen (Talk) 03:30, 3 September 2011 (UTC)
english to french
please speak more often
English to Scottish Gaelic
My friend My lover My wife My life
Plz help. I would like this tattoed correctly in my Scottish language! Thx
translate to cursive German????
Davey Within you I lose myself, Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again. I love you forever and always.
- In dir verliere ich mich,
- Ohne dich, finde ich, dass ich
- wieder verloren werden soll.
- Ich liebe dich für immer und ewig.
Can you translate the phrase "man who walks far" from english into ojibwe
English to Latin
in this I see my life
writing the word hope
Hi, I would like to know how to write the word "hope" in Khmer. Crystal
Translate to khmer
could you please translate the following name to khmer:
Perfect. Thanks Stephen.
Can you believe this? translated to Arabic
"Can you believe this?" --translated to Arabic, with Romanized spelling
- هل تعتقد ذلك؟ hal ta3táqad dhaalik? --Anatoli 00:24, 5 September 2011 (UTC)
"Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it" im khmer
Is there any chance you could translate this into khmer script for me, or know how i could get this translated?
Thanks so much Jade
- I try to find something that makes sense in Khmer culture:
- ជាតិខ្លឹមចន្ទន៍តោះក្រៀមស្វិតក្រញង់ មិនលះបង់ក្លិនក្លែបសុះគន្ធា ដំរីសារទោះចូលសឹកយុទ្ធនា មិនលះបង់លីលាល្គងក្រាយ ។ (the heart of the sandalwood tree, even though dry, crusty and withered, does not lose its sweet fragrance; a grown elephant, even when approaching battle, does not hesitate or surrender.... this means that you will not lose your traits of intelligence, skill and courage in old age or time of crisis.)
- ចង្អៀតផ្ទះនៅបាន ចង្អៀតចិត្តនៅមិនបាន ។ (one can live in a cluttered house; one cannot live with a cluttered heart.) —Stephen (Talk) 06:18, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
Thank you so much for answering, the latter is perfect! Jade
Very important Latin Translation confirmation/help please!
Hello to whoever reads this!
My purpose behind this translation (as well as giving you an understanding of the concept I'm trying to capture with it) is I am engaged to someone in the military who is currently doing some intense training for a very serous job/mission. We've planned to be wed a little while before he leaves for many months to (currently) one of the most dangerous places on earth =( ... (lol sorry so vague but I cannot give any more detail than that). We are both very strong Christian so I'm looking for something that will be our "half a world away" saying that we can carry with us through our lives. I'm hoping to put it on his wedding ring, and he may end up with it tattooed (but that is yet to be determined). So because of that I am checking many sources, it is something very important to me that it be correct and properly expressed.
What I'm trying to translate is essentially: Is in TWO parts. FIRST part: "Lord by/through your favor/will"
SECOND part: "I pray that God may protect you" -- I have been given "ut te Deus tueatur precor" meaning "I pray that Good may protect you" - I really like it and it seems pretty dead on for what I'm trying to say. If someone can just confirm for me that it is proper please <3!
Now Back to the FIRST section!: I am COMPLETELY stumped here =( ... I really want it to convey the message that I'm calling out to the Lord asing "by your favor!" (or "please through your will!").
Will a variation of "Domine propter voluntati" or "Domine tua voluntati" work? (I know the cases may very well be wrong). Is voluntati/voluntate/etc OK to use for the message I'm trying to convey or is favente the better choice?
The two will be tied together to look something like (just as an example of what I like): "Domine tua voluntati, ut te Deus tueatur precor"
I'm almost there just in time for my fiance to be able to contact me soon, so I'm trying to have it at that time. Thank you so much for the help, it's really important to me!
- This is too complex, detailed and long to read. I’ll just hit a couple of things that jump out at me. That mess for the "first part" seems to be Deo volente. No, that’s about all that I can figure out easily that you are asking for. —Stephen (Talk) 05:40, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
Translate English sentence into Irish Gaelic
"May you never take one sigle breath for granted."
- I did it four different ways. You should get a second opinion to find the best way:
could some one translate this into latin for me please
"I would give my life for those I love" into latin please :)
- I think it would be this (but get a second opinion):
Written form of Stand Strong in latin
I want to get a tattoo and i want it to say .Stand Strong. in latin letters. How is it written in latin?
please translate english into english
Love is to care or help somebody, to share or be friendly to somebody. So if you want love or care give it first.—This comment was unsigned.
- Love is to care for or help somebody, to share with or be friendly to somebody. So if you want love or care, give it first.—msh210℠ (talk) 14:14, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
English quote to hawaiian
Traslate one love, one life, one chance to Hawaiian.
Could someone please translate "Everything happens for a reason" in Khmer script? Thank you
George and Tula live in Alabama, Helen and John live in Florida, Jenny and Bud live in Florida, Carl lives in North Carolina.'Bold text'
Karen and Jim live in New Mexico
english to cherokee good wishes
To all my family and friends; may you have love, peace, good health and happiness throughout your livesBold text
English to Latin
it is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves
hi I'm trying to get the 100% correct translation of my last name from English to Sanskrit. The last name i needed translated is-(Garcia)once again that's English to Sanskrit. thank you.
- Do you mean the ancient Sanskrit language, now extinct? Or do you mean the Devanagari script as used in Hindi? The Devanagari version of Garcia is गार्सिया (gaarsiyaa). —Stephen (Talk) 10:49, 7 September 2011 (UTC)
im devan and im from enola pennsylvania
Could you translate my name Tena to both chinese and irish celt?
living life without fear
English to Irish Gaelic
Would someone please translate "With Honour We Serve" to Gaelic Irish please?
Please help translate
please help me translate this phrase into Latin "Even in waking I will remember as the hero in my dreams"
English to Spanish translation please
Please translate from English to Spanish the following:
May God and love guide you each day.
mother and daughters tattoo in sandscript
Hi. Need translation for mother and daughters in sandscript tattoo. Thank you.
- Ancient Sanskrit: मातृ च दुहितारः (mātr̥ cha duhitāraḥ)
- Modern Hindi: माँ और बेटियों (mām̐ aura bēṭiyōṁ) —Stephen (Talk) 02:48, 9 September 2011 (UTC)
translate english to spanish
Anything is Possible
Would love to know how to pronounce it in arabic or berber and how to write it. Was told it was kulche moonke but just wanted to confirm??
English to Latin of Gaelic
how do you say my father's daughter in Latin and Gaelic? Thank you!
english to french translation
I have loved in my lifetime.
I'm waiting for my date.Coffee after.
- J’ai aimé dans ma vie.
- J’attends mon rendez-vous. Café après. —Stephen (Talk) 11:10, 11 September 2011 (UTC)
Englidh to Greek
Life has been good to me.
I am wanting "My family are forever in my heart" in Arabic writing. Please can you translate. Thank You.
- عائلتي هي في قلبي الى الابد (get second opinion before tattooing) —Stephen (Talk) 11:16, 11 September 2011 (UTC)
english to scottish gaelic
would like to see the translation "forever free" translated in scottish gaelic
Translate English to Latin
I am trying to translate an English phrase into Latin?! I would like 'Serendipity Is Life' translated, I have had a look at a few online translation websites but didn't know whether to trust them! ('serendipity' means making fortunate discoveries by accident).
- I would say, "casus felix vita est". Serendipity is a new word and you have to translate its meaning. Someone else might have a better translation for it. —Stephen (Talk) 11:33, 11 September 2011 (UTC)
Does "popo" mean something in Korean? --Daniel 16:06, 10 September 2011 (UTC)
- OK. Thanks. --Daniel 05:58, 27 October 2011 (UTC)
Could you please translate Waiting In Faith from English to Hawaiian? Thanks
ENGLISH TO SCOTTISH GAELIC
I NEED THE FOLLOWING VERSE TRANSLATED TO SCOTTISH GAELIC. "I NEED YOUR GRACE TO REMIND ME TO FIND MY OWN." IF ANYONE CAN HELP, IT WOULD BE SO VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. THANKS!!!
English to Latin
I, could someone translate "waiting for a miracle" to latin please? Thanks!
Hi Dear How are you doing?hope you having a lovely weekend...you got a nice and interesting page here..pls can you tell me more about yourself.. Have a lovely Sunday James
Presumo que seja traduzir para português. Se assim fôr:
Olá Querido(a) Como estás? Espero que estejas a ter um óptimo fim de semana... tens aqui uma pagina boa e interessante.. Podes-me dizer mais sobre ti por favor? Tem um optimo domingo
His love endures forever in Hebrew
I'm hoping someone can help me find the right translation of His love endures forever into Hebrew, preferably in Hebrew cursive script. Thank you so so much for your help!
pls translate this punabi sentance to hindi
ਐਵੇ ηα ਸਾਡੇ ਵੱਲ ਵੇਖ K
ਹੱਸਿਆ ਕਰ ਕੋਈ ਪੰਗਾ ραα ਲਵੇਂਗੀ, ηι ਤੂੰ ਤਾਂ ਸਿਰੇ ਦੀ ਬੇਸ਼ਰਮ __ ਐਵੇ ਸਾਡੀ v ιηsuℓт ਕਰਾ ਦਵੇਂਗੀ
ਤੇਰੇ ਆਸ਼ਕਾ ਦੀ line ਬੜੀ ਲਮੀ ਅ ਅਖਰੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਮੇਰੀ ਵਾਰੀ ਅ
- ऐवे ηα हमारा की तरफ़ देख K
- हँसा कर कोई पंगा ραα लेगा, ηι तू
- तो सिरे का निर्लज्ज __ ऐवे हमारी v insult
- करा दवेंगी तेरे आशिकओ का line बड़ा लमी अ अखरी में मेरा बारी अ —Stephen (Talk) 03:41, 14 September 2011 (UTC)
English to Aramaic
Hey I'm looking to get "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?" Translated into Aramaic. Im looking for the type of text that would have been around at the time of Jesus. Also, if its possilbe you could you give a quick phonetic pronounciation. Thanks so much, Michael
- This is originally Hebrew, from Psalms 22:2, so the Peshitta may be your best bet.—msh210℠ (talk) 23:35, 12 September 2011 (UTC)
english to french
"to love without fear"
translate from english to khmer
is there a word in khmer for selfless love? like the word "agape" (not agape like hanging open, but the greek word for selfless love). could someone type it in khmer script?
- I am not sure what you mean by selfless love. Perhaps អនុគ្រោះ (’a’nu’krʊəh, the kind of love a person has for his children). —Stephen (Talk) 04:05, 14 September 2011 (UTC)
thanks so much stephen! this is perfect i think. to be more descriptive on agape- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape - "love that is divine, unconditional, self-sacrificing, active, volitional, and thoughtful". is អនុគ្រោះ still the most appropriate khmer equivalent Stephen ?
- It is a bit difficult to imagine divine love except as worship. But I think parents everywhere love their children unconditionally and are self-sacrificing where they are concerned. I don’t know what active, volitional, or thoughtful love is. Is love ever volitional? This all seems to be something to do with philosophy, and I am not a philosopher. —Stephen (Talk) 04:37, 16 September 2011 (UTC)
translate the word GOD into different dialects in the Philippines
- Cebuano: Diyos
- Filipino: Diyos
- Ilocano: Dios
- Tagalog: Diyos
- Tausug: Tuhan —Stephen (Talk) 03:51, 14 September 2011 (UTC)
Translation from English to Italian, thank you!
Protect my love
- protegga il mio amore. (amore can mean "love" as in the concept, or as a sweetheart (masculine)) SemperBlotto 15:46, 13 September 2011 (UTC)
- protegga il mio innamorato / la mia innamorata (for a male/female sweetheart).
a lot is given therefore a lot is required in return
English to Latin Translation
It would be much appreciated if someone could help me translate 'Perhaps I am Stronger Than I think' into Latin
Thanks for the help Stephen
English to Latin
Trying to write a stanza, but it has to be in Latin. Help? 'nothing hurts more than not knowing love'
English to arabic for tattoo
Hi, I wonder could anyone translate "no Regrets" to arabic for me?
- Here you are - لا ندم (laa nádam) (literally: no remorse) or دون ندم (dun nádam) (literally: without remorse). Both are used in the same context as "no regrets". You can also say لا وخز ضمير (laa wakhz Damiir) (no prick of conscience). --Anatoli 22:55, 13 September 2011 (UTC)
- Oops, no joke was intended :) , remember, I rate my English as 4 in Babel. I meant the same as the Russian "угрызения совести" (ugryzénija sóvesti), perhaps "pangs of conscience" would be a better translation. Is "prick of conscience" considered somewhat offensive? --Anatoli 00:50, 14 September 2011 (UTC)
waiting in faith in Hawaiian
waiting in faith in Hawaiian
I like the feeling I get when I'm with you.
I like the feeling I get when I'm with you.
- From English into what? Mglovesfun (talk) 12:10, 16 September 2011 (UTC)
- Come on Gloves, can't you just take the compliment? --Rockpilot 12:13, 16 September 2011 (UTC)
The tahitian words for "Forever, Always, Eternity"
I'm looking for the Tahitian words for:
Thank you, Jason
Se me hace dificil creer eso, porque siempre que leo tu foto tienes una sonrisa en tu cara y pienso que siempre estas sonriendo
'Iaorana Jason & Stephen, In Tahitian: I teie nei mahana, Ananahi, 'A muri noa atu. Tamatoa AUDOUIN
Maori to english
Could some one please translate the following to maori for me.
Susan and Hayden thank you for coming today to share and celebrate this special occassion with them.
Translate from English Please
We have a Hawaiian guy who is retiring from the US Air Force. Can anyone translate the following to Hawaiian for his retirement shadow box. You have carried the spirit of the Hawaiian Warrior within you these many years. Thank You for your sacrifices. With Love
tagalog version of song id rather
tagalog version of song id rather
- Akala ko ng ilang oras nag-iisa
- Was kung ano ang aming talagang kailangan
- Sinabi mo oras na ito ay nasaktan ng higit pa kaysa sa ito ay tumutulong sa
- Ngunit hindi ko maaaring makita na —Stephen (Talk) 05:07, 16 September 2011 (UTC)
Hi, how would you translate the expression "you are only as old as you feel" into French? Thanks
Urgent translation request
I am having a tattoo tomorrow and need the correct translation for below. I am having it running from the top of my neck down my back.
If you would create something, you must be something
- What language? (NB seems its usually Scottish Gaelic, Aramaic or Latin that people want). Mglovesfun (talk) 09:31, 16 September 2011 (UTC)
English to Greek
Hi, I want to translate Meenoo in Greek.. Its a name.. Please help..
Tattoo translation from english to hawaiian
I need help to translate this sentence from english to hawaiian ASAP!! " with the warmth of your arms you saved me"
Please translate from English to Hawaiian - Urgent!
Sorry to repost but need this ASAP. Can anyone translate the following to Hawaiian for a military retirement shadow box. You have carried the spirit of the Hawaiian Warrior within you these many years. Thank You for your sacrifices. With Love
english to polynesian
How do I say " and i'll see you on the beach" in polynesian?
- 1. E hele kākou i ke kahakai (let's go to the beach).
- 2. A hui hou ma ke kahakai (I'll meet you later at the beach). —Stephen (Talk) 14:30, 16 September 2011 (UTC)
English pronunciation of a latin phrase
EGO mos somnus ut EGO sum mortuus
Translation into Latin
If you make a garden you make happiness - please translate to Latin. I think it starts "Conditor"
- The proverb you are looking for is: Conditor horti felicitatis auctor. --EncycloPetey 15:47, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
Glory Be To God
Give Glory The Lord
How would this be written in Galilean Aramaic?
If possible, I would like to get this translation as quick as possible.
Thank you so much for your time.
- ܬܫܒܘܚܬܐ ܠܐܠܗܐ (Teshbuhta l-Alaha, Glory to God); or
- ܬܫܒܘܚܬܐ ܠܐܠܗܐ ܒܡܪܘ̈ܡܐ (Teshbuhta l-Alaha ba-mraume, Glory to God in the Highest) —Stephen (Talk) 09:54, 17 September 2011 (UTC)
HELP! English to Romaji & Hiragana
I've been self teaching Hiragana and Romaji, it's been rather difficult but I found a couple of pen friends in Japan. One of my friends sadly lost a couple of family members in the tsunami and will not be writing to me anymore. My other friend has not replied to me in a while, I am scared for her, but I also wonder if my Japanese is good enough. I know many words and phrases but I am unsure about sentence structure and correct punctuation. I think she may not be writing back because she does not understand me, or I do not make sense to her. I have came up with a translation from below but I would like a accurate translation, so that a native speaker will understand. I want to be able to compare and learn where I went wrong. If I could ask for a translation in romaji for my benefit and translation into Hiragana. This is what I would like to be translated:
"I have not received a reply from you, I have sent you three letters before this but I can understand if you did not receive the third. This is because I wrote your address from memory. I hope you and your family are safe and well. Can I ask if the Tsunami effected your town? I was so shocked and worried. My other Pen friend, Ami, lost her son and her aunt. She apologized because she could not write to me anymore. I have sympathy and grief for all the family's who lost their loved ones. I often wonder how she is, as I do you. I will understand if you must concentrate on other aspects of your life. Though if you could write me back just so I know you are alright. I would love to hear from you. I send you my love and care, your pen friend."
Thank you so much in advance, I hope I will someday be able to help other learners on this site as well. Thank you again,
Adrastia_Masako (IP: 188.8.131.52)
- We don't do such long translations, sorry. I have asked somewhere else, if they reply, I'll post here. --Anatoli 03:00, 19 September 2011 (UTC)
translation from english to sanskrit
Hello, I'm trying to translate "the one who needs to be loved" into Sanskrit. Does this expression exist as a person's name? Thank you for your help Costantino
translation from English into Arabic
Father of Aws.
Father of Sa'ad.
Father of Hakim.
- Here you are. I don't know the name Aws, need some confirmation on the Arabic spelling. أبو أوس (father of Aws), أبو سعد (father of Sa'ad), أبو حكيم (father of Hakim) (pronounced as 'abu + name). --Anatoli 01:31, 19 September 2011 (UTC)
english to german
all my love
- Alle meine Liebe, I believe — [Ric Laurent] — 23:50, 18 September 2011 (UTC)
translation to scottish gaelic
URGENT Could someone please translate these sentences into scots gaelic?
What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. We must live life to the full and laugh always.
i am afraid to speak ojibwe but am happy to learn
English to Italian
As a whole quote.. How do you say
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" -Ghandi
- Sii il cambiamento che vuoi vedere avvenire nel mondo. —Stephen (Talk) 01:05, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
English to Cherokee translation? Help please!
What would the phrase 'Wish You Were Here' translate to in the Cherokee language?
I'm getting a tattoo in memorial of my grandfather. He spoke the Cherokee language but I, sadly, never got the chance to learn from him. If you guys could help me get an accurate translation of this, I would love you forever! Lol :)
- I don’t know how to say that. How about some of this instead:
- ᎠᎾᎵᎮᎵᎬ ᎡᏚᏓ (analiheligv eduda = Thanks Grandfather)
- ᎭᏅᏓᏗᎠᏍᎪ (hanvdadiasgo = Do you remember)
- ᏙᎾᏓᎪᎲᎢ (donadagohvi = we will see each other again)
- ᎣᏍᏓ ᎵᏍᏔᏯᏆᎵᏅ (osda listayaqualinv = It was great, but I have to get home soon)
English to Latin Fear is a lie
Seems like this might be an awkward one to translate :/
- I suggest:
- Timor est mendacium —Stephen (Talk) 10:18, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
- I was going to say "Timor mendacium est" SemperBlotto 10:21, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
Latin to English
- Inclina Deo = Bow down to God
- Deo te levabit = God will lift thee up (should be "Deus te levabit") —Stephen (Talk) 17:46, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
English to Latin
Could someone please translate from English to Latin:
Who is M?
Russian to English
- Just sounding it out, it sure looks like an old spelling of the English word theatre. -- Eiríkr Útlendi | Tala við mig 23:31, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
- The modern lemma spelling is театр (teátr). In the pre-1918 spelling it was ѳеатръ (teátr). Letters ѣ (jě) (now completely out of use) and ъ () (not used in the final position any more) look similar but have very different usages. After the reform letter ѳ (f) has been replaced with ф (f) (f) or т (t) (t) depending on the pronunciation. --Anatoli 05:36, 23 September 2011 (UTC)
translate live, laugh. love into hindi
translate live, laugh, love from english into Hindi
Translation for a sentence from English to Khmer
I would like someone to translate for me the following sentence (from F. Nietsche) from English to Khmer:
"That which doesn't kill us, makes us stronger."
A.D in latin
A.D in latin—This comment was unsigned.
- It's linked to from our entry on A.D.: you could have simply checked there. Anyway, it's anno domini.—msh210℠ (talk) 15:40, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
A mother holds her children's hands for a while, their hearts forever
translate to urdo
- تھوڑی دیر کے لئے ایک ماں اپنے بچوں کے ہاتھ کی ڈگری حاصل کی، لیکن وہ ان کے دلوں پر ہمیشہ کے لئے رکھتا ہے
- Note: You should have this doublechecked. —Stephen (Talk) 06:54, 22 September 2011 (UTC)
Please translate to latin
All spirits come forth and speak to me and show yourself
- Omnes spiritus venite loquimini ad me, et ostendite vos. —Stephen (Talk) 03:54, 23 September 2011 (UTC)
English to Hawaiian Translations
How would "Don't forget to write" be written in Hawaiian
Translate do u miss me? into the hawaiian language
How do you say "how often do i cross your mind," in hawaiian?
How do you write this is Khmer
Want a tattoo in KHMER letters for the word SUNISA
- I think it is a Thai name. I have to make a guess for Khmer:
- Thai = สุนิสา
- Khmer = សូនិសា —Stephen (Talk) 13:40, 23 September 2011 (UTC)
I need "roman mythology" into latin
English to Khmer
I would like the following quote translated to khmer..
"Rest in reason, move in passion."
- Hard to see your meaning. Trying to find a way to say it in Khmer:
- លួចគេធ្លាប់ដៃ ដេកថ្ងៃធ្លាប់ភ្នែក ។ (we do more through habit than through reason)
- But maybe this one will be better:
- ឆ្ងាញ់កាមញ៉ាមស្អិត ឆ្ងាញ់សុភសិតស្អិតលើសកាម ។ (consuming passion is delicious; consuming words of wisdom even more so) —Stephen (Talk) 13:46, 24 September 2011 (UTC)
a saying for my father
I would like to have "I am my father's daughter" translated from english to cherokee please.
- ᎠᎴ ᎠᏴ ᎠᎩᏙᏓ ᎤᏪᏥ ᎠᎨᎱᏣ (ale ayv agidoda uwetsi agehutsa) —Stephen (Talk) 13:38, 24 September 2011 (UTC)
Gostei de seu Blog
Gotei de seu Blog
I need "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" translated into Aramaic (Specifically Herodian). Thank you.
can anyone translate this saying into cambodian khmer script " that which does not destroy me makes me stronger"
i need this translating asap please
hi im writing a book and would like to know how to write/say three Gods in latin
Col 1:14 translated from english to latin?
Can someone please translate COL 1:14 to Latin? Very important, as it is for a tattoo.
English to Hebrew
Never lose faith.
ceann cirean cinnidh
spanish Angels don't need names
Angels don't need names
stephen king in irish
i would greatly apreciate any help ant all biouchas ollmhor Se
Does anyone know the meaning of the name ZOVE
I'd like to know the meaning of the name "Zove" or even what language the word comes from. Thank You
Hi, just wondering, if this can be done ENGLISH TO HAWAIIAN
"We have found the promised land" in Hawaiian.
can you please add hawaiian to the google translator
- We have nothing to do with Google Translator or anything else related to Google. Sorry. —Stephen (Talk) 10:50, 28 September 2011 (UTC)
Seize the nap
How ro wite...ALWAYS NAP or SEIZE THE NAP ( or sleep) in Latin
Make me believe You won’t let go
Daughter in sanskrit
I plan to tattoo the word daughter in sankrit, to be followed up by mother when that day comes. Can anyone help me find the translation and how it looks? I cross my fingers :) Oda
- Hello Oda --
- When you're looking for a translation of a single term, you can often find it in the table of translations here on Wiktionary. For instance, the entry for daughter includes a translation table, which lists the Sanskrit term दुहितृ (duhitr̩). The entry for mother similarly lists the Sanskrit term मातृ (mā́tṛ). -- HTH, Eiríkr Útlendi | Tala við mig 16:40, 28 September 2011 (UTC)
Translate from English to Hawaiian
How do you say "It Is Love" in Hawaiian?
Aloha & Mahalo, RENATA
los nombres del aire
Be As Perfect As We Can Be from English to Sanskrit
Can someone please translate "Be As Perfect As We Can Be" from English to Sanskrit. Thank you.
Shakespeare's Macbeth, English into German
From Shakespeare's Macbeth, I need a good translation of Lady Macbeth's line:
‘Yet who would have thought the old man to have had so much blood in him?’
- Aber wer hätte gedacht, daß der alte Mann noch so viel Blut in sich hätte? (From http://www.digbib.org/William_Shakespeare_1564/De_Macbeth?k=F%DCNFTER+AKT) -- Eiríkr Útlendi | Tala við mig 17:32, 29 September 2011 (UTC)
English to Scottish Gaelic translation needed please
Could someone please translate this phrase into Scottish Gaelic for me?:
Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you
English to Aramaic Translation
Looking for someone to help me Translate the following to Aramaic; "Save Me From Me" or Save Me From Myself" Thanks
English to Khmer language
Hi! Could someone please translate just the word "live" (as in "live your life" for example) to the Khmer (cambodian) language? Latin characters and script. Thank you!
Thanks Stephen. Much appreciated!
Update: Is it possible to let me know if the word "រស់នៅ [rʊəh nɨv]" suits better to the word "live" I asked for? I am not looking for the meaning "reside". More like "being alive". Thanks!
शिव यं शक्ति
शिव यं शक्ति can someone please translate this for me??? many blessings
- I don’t know what it means. What language is it in? If it’s Sanskrit, literally, it says "Shiva whom Shakti", but I don’t know what that is supposed to mean. —Stephen (Talk) 20:47, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
Please translate It's Love in Hawaiian
- Hi, we already did -- it's up at Wiktionary:Translation requests#Translate from English to Hawaiian. -- Cheers, Eiríkr Útlendi | Tala við mig 18:17, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
English to Khmer Script
I would like to know what the translation for "Hope" and "Faith" in Khmer Script. Please help! Thank you!
- Hope = សង្ឃឹម (sângkhœ̆m) (sɑngkʰɨm)
- Faith = ជំនឿ (chumneua) (chumnɨə) —Stephen (Talk) 20:55, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
Help translate phrase to sanskrit
I want to translate "God dwells within you, as you" into either urdu or sanskrit. I want it to be more in it's original form, then in English. Thanks!
- What does "more in it's original form, then in English" mean? —Stephen (Talk) 20:56, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
English To Scottish Gaelic
Hello, I would like to have "How can I be a traitor if England is foreign to me" translated into Scottish Gaelic, Thanks Alba gu bràth!