- (obsolete) The fact of being finished or perfected; completeness. [Attested from the mid 16th century until the 17th century.]
- The characteristic of being absolute in nature or scope.
- the absoluteness of his sovereignty, the absoluteness of his convictions
- Absolute authority, unlimited power; absolutism, despotism. [First attested in the 16th century.]
- The fact of being without qualifications or conditions; certainty, unconditionality. [First attested in the 17th century.]
- Independent autonomy. [First attested in the 17th century.]
the fact free from any conditions or other beings