From ab (“from, down from”) + undō (“surge, swell; fluctuate”).
present active abundō, present infinitive abundāre, perfect active abundāvī, supine abundātum
- I overflow, flow over or down.
- (figuratively) I abound or overflow in.
- (figuratively) I exceed (in).
- Old French: abonder
- Old Portuguese: avondar
- Old Spanish: abondar
- Portuguese: abundar, avondar, abondar
- Romanian: abunda
- Sardinian: abbundài, abbundhare, bundhare
- Serbo-Croatian: abundati, абундати
- Sicilian: abbunnàri
- Spanish: abondar, abundar
- First-person singular (eu) present indicative of abundar
Last modified on 15 April 2014, at 15:10
- First-person singular (yo) present indicative form of abundar.