Italian↑Jump back a section
Form of the verb accidō (“fall upon; befall”).
- second-person singular present active imperative of accidō
- "fall thou down, fall thou upon, fall thou near; descend thou"
- "happen thou (to), take place thou, occur thou, befall thou"
Form of the verb accīdō (“fell, cut down; use up; impair”).
- second-person singular present active imperative of accīdō
- "begin thou to cut into, begin thou to cut through, fell thou, cut down thou"
- "use up thou, consume thou, diminish thou"
- "impair thou, weaken thou, shatter thou"
Last modified on 17 April 2013, at 09:50↑Jump back a section