- First attested in the late 15th century.
- (completed): First attested in the 1570's.
- From accomplish + -ed.
- (General American) IPA(key): /ə.ˈkɑm.plɪʃt/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ə.ˈkɒm.plɪʃt/
Audio (US) (file)
- Completed; effected; established; as, an accomplished fact
- Complete in acquirements usually as a result of training; -- commonly in a good sense; as, an accomplished scholar, an accomplished villain
- Simple past tense and past participle of accomplish.
Read in another language
This page is available in 31 languages