- Archaic form of amalgam.
- They divided this their amalgama into a number of incoherent republics.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- third-person singular present indicative of amalgamare
- second-person singular imperative of amalgamare
- third-person singular present indicative of amalgamar
- second-person singular imperative of amalgamar
amalgama f (plural amalgamas)
- amalgam (all senses)
- amalgamar verb
amalgama (infinitive amalgamar)