- Archaic form of amalgam.
- They divided this their amalgama into a number of incoherent republics.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- third-person singular present indicative of amalgamare
- second-person singular imperative of amalgamare
- IPA: /a̠ma̠lˈga̠ma̠/
amalgama f (plural amalgamas)
- amalgam (all senses)
amalgama (infinitive amalgamar)
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of amalgamar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of amalgamar.
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of amalgamar.