See also arrivé
- (transitive, copulative) to reach
- We have arrived here.
- We arrived at eight PM famished.
- (intransitive, copulative) to get to a certain place
- We arrived and booked in.
- (intransitive) to obtain a level of success or fame.
- He had finally arrived on Broadway.
- Additional, nonstandard, and uncommon past tense and past participle are, respectively, arrove and arriven, likely formed by analogy to verbs like drove and driven.
to get to a certain place
to obtain a level of success or fame
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- first-person singular present indicative of arriver
- third-person singular present indicative of arriver
- first-person singular present subjunctive of arriver
- third-person singular present subjunctive of arriver
- second-person singular imperative of arriver
Read in another language
This page is available in 44 languages
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Na Vosa Vakaviti
- Norsk bokmål
- Gagana Samoa
- Simple English
- Basa Sunda
- Tiếng Việt