Blend of barf and delicious.
barfalicious (comparative more barfalicious, superlative most barfalicious)
Last modified on 23 September 2010, at 01:30
- (rare slang) Disgusting, (metaphorically) vomit-inducing.
- 1992 October 2, "crispen" (username), "Barfalicious Tunes and Artists", in bit.listserv.allmusic, Usenet.
- 2000 October 17, "REP" (username), "More Stupidity", in alt.support.childfree, Usenet:
- alt.support.diabetes is always fertile ground for finding truly self-indulgent, navel-gazing posts (and I fear every day that this is some ugly side effect of diabetes) but this post* was especially barfalicious: ¶ […]
- 2008 June 11, JoAnne Schmitz, "Re: How far will you go to help poor Bartle butle?", in alt.folklore.urban, Usenet:
- JoAnne "cutesy child names only vaguely barfalicious" Schmitz