Last modified on 26 March 2012, at 18:38
↑Jump back a section
baseband (plural basebands)
- (telecommunications) The frequency range occupied by a message signal prior to modulation.
- (telecommunications, noun adjunct) A method of transmission in which only one frequency channel is used at a time.
- (electronics) A device using baseband transmission.
- (method of transmission): lowpass
- (method of transmission): Generally used attributively, in a manner resembling an adjective: baseband network, baseband transmission.