batrachian (plural batrachians)
- A frog or toad.
1976, Kyril Bonfiglioli, Something Nasty in the Woodshed, Penguin, published 2001, page 421:
- The warmth of his defence of the toad led me to suspect uneasily that a close search of his quarters would pretty certainly reveal a comfortable vivarium somewhere, bursting with the little batrachians.
- Pertaining to a frog or toad.
1939, Henry Miller, Tropic Of Capricorn:
- At this Lena smiled again with that mirthless batrachian grin.
1965, John Fowles, The Magus:
- His batrachian lips pursed into a smile, and he dug again into the honey.
- 2000 The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets, "The Innsmouth Look"
- I dig her batrachian lips / Her bulbous eyes and scaly hips