- (transitive) To surround or hem in
- (transitive) To attack, especially from all sides
- (transitive) To decorate something with jewels etc
- (nautical) Of a ship, to get trapped by ice
to surround or hem in
to attack, especially from all sides
to decorate something with jewels, etc.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.