bilingual (not comparable)
- Having the ability to speak two languages
1998, Fife, Bruce, The Birthday Party Business, ISBN 0-941-59927-2, page 176:
- Since she is bilingual she has them written in both English and Spanish.
- Spoken or written in two different languages
- a bilingual dictionary
- Characterized by the use or presence of two languages
speaking two languages
written in two languages
bilingual (plural bilinguals)
- A person who is able to use two languages.
a person who is bilingual