billhook (plural billhooks)
- An agricultural implement often with a curved or hooked end to the blade used for pruning or cutting thick, woody plants.
- (weaponry) A medieval polearm with a similar construct, fitted to a long handle, sometimes with an L-shaped tine or a spike protruding from the side or the end of the blade for tackling the opponent; a bill
- Written as bill-hook: a part of the knotting mechanism in a reaper-binder or baler (agricultural machinery).
- Written as bill hook: a spiked hook used in offices and shops for hanging bills or other small papers such as receipts.
- handbill, pruning hook, hack, hacker, hedging bill, hedging-bill, hedge bill, bill, broom hook, block hook, Yorkshire bill, vine hook