bitch-slap (plural bitch-slaps)
- Alternative spelling of bitch slap.
bitch-slap (third-person singular simple present bitch-slaps, present participle bitch-slapping, simple past and past participle bitch-slapped)
- (slang, vulgar, transitive) To slap someone powerfully in the face, meant to assert dominance or control over the receiver; to deliver a bitch slap to.
Last modified on 14 January 2013, at 18:30
- 1993, John Shirley, "I Want to Get Married, Says the World’s Smallest Man", in New Noir, FC2, ISBN 0-932511-55-4, page 36,
- But he’d got the door open, yelling, “SHUT UP WOMAN I BITCH-SLAP YOU!” as he slammed it behind him with that soap opera timing.
- 2001, Lisa Scottoline, Moment of Truth, HarperCollins, ISBN 0061030597, page 171,
- “Nah. I’m just gonna bitch-slap my partner here. You wanna watch?”
- 2007, John J. Nance, Orbit, Simon and Schuster, ISBN 074347662X, page 104,
- “And they’re suddenly going to go across town and politically bitch-slap their boy? I don’t frigging think so.”
- For additional quotations, see bitch slap.