- Rhymes: -eɪzɪŋ
- Present participle of blaze.
blazing (not comparable)
- Very fast.
- (sarcastically) Very slow.
- Garden snails move at a blazing speed of about .03 miles per hour.
- (slang, of a person) Sexually attractive.
- The actress, with her perfectly-curved body, was simply blazing in her new movie!
- Of tremendous intensity or fervor; white-hot.
- It was a performance of blazing ferocity.
- (colloquial) Exceedingly angry.
- I've became so blazing that I can't control myself properly
- Spanish: llameante
- Bulgarian: ярък,пламтящ, ослепителен