carryall (plural carryalls)
- (Canada, US) A large bag; a holdall
- (Canada, US, dated) A light, covered carriage drawn by a single horse
- (US) Any of several types of automobile, usually a station wagon or van built on a truck chassis.
- 1823 John Brannan - Official Letters of the Military and Naval Officers of the United States . . .
- I had despatched colonel Wells early in the evening in a carryall to procure intelligence.
- 2002 Rochelle Hollander Schwab - A Departure from the Script
- Naomi . . . unpacked several rolled flannel pouches that looked like those I kept my good silver in, and put them into a canvas carryall.