centrale (plural centralia)
- (anatomy) The central, or one of the central, bones of the carpus or tarsus. In the human tarsus it is represented by the navicular.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- feminine form of central
centrale m, f (masculine and feminine plural centrali)
centrale f (plural centrali)
- nominative neuter singular of centrālis
- accusative neuter singular of centrālis
- vocative neuter singular of centrālis
- feminine plural nominative form of central
- feminine plural accusative form of central
- neuter plural nominative form of central
- neuter plural accusative form of central