certificate (plural certificates)
- A document containing a certified statement.
- A document evidencing ownership or debt.
- (computing theory) The information needed in order to verify a positive answer to a problem.
a document containing a certified statement
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- To supply with a certificate, especially following certification