- The act of shutting up or confining; confinement.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Geddes to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- Plural form of clausura
clausure (infinitive clausurar)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of clausurar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of clausurar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of clausurar.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language