co-sibling-in-law (plural co-siblings-in-law)
- (rare) One's spouse's sibling's spouse.
- (in the plural) The relationship between people who marry siblings.
- (rare) One's sibling's spouse's sibling.
- (in the plural) The relationship between people whose siblings marry each other.
one's spouse's sibling's spouse
one's sibling's spouse's sibling
Languages which have words for this relationship which are distinct from the word for sibling-in-law. Not all are attested to have the second meaning above, though this may sometimes be an oversight:
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked