collaboration (plural collaborations)
- (uncountable) The act of collaborating.
- Collaboration can be a useful part of the creative process.
- (countable) A production or creation made by collaborating.
- The husband-and-wife artists will release their new collaboration in June this year.
- (uncountable) Treasonous cooperation.
- He has been charged with collaboration.
act of collaborating
joint production or creation
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- “collaboration” in The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, Houghton Mifflin Company, 2000.
- “collaboration” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, v1.0.1, Lexico Publishing Group, 2006.
- "collaboration" in WordNet 3.0, Princeton University, 2006.
collaboration f (plural collaborations)
Read in another language
This page is available in 24 languages