Last modified on 19 August 2013, at 19:05
From combat + -worthy.
combatworthy (comparative combatworthier or more combatworthy, superlative combatworthiest or most combatworthy)
- Worthy, ready, or fit for combat; fightworthy.
- 2005, John Ringo, Against the Tide:
- "Their Buships does not consider it combatworthy."
- 2011, Stanley G. Payne, The Franco Regime, 1936-1975 - Page 135:
- In March 1937 the regime called up reemplazos from 1927 onward and mobilized combatworthy males in the Nationalist zone between the ages twenty-one and thirty-one.