- (UK) enPR: kŏm'ə, IPA(key): /ˈkɒm.ə/
- (US) enPR: kŏm'-ə, IPA(key): /ˈkɑm.ə/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɒmə
- Punctuation mark (,) (usually indicating a pause between parts of a sentence or between elements in a list).
- (by extension) A diacritical mark used below certain letters in Romanian.
- A European and North American butterfly, Polygonia c-album, of the family Nymphalidae.
- (music) a difference in the calculation of nearly identical intervals by different ways.
- (genetics) A delimiting marker between items in a genetic sequence.
Punctuation mark ','
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Comma (punctuation) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Comma (punctuation)
- Comma (butterfly) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Comma (butterfly)
Read in another language
This page is available in 34 languages