- The act of consuming something.
- The fire's consumption of the forest caused ecological changes.
- The amount consumed.
- gross national consumption
- (pathology) The wasting-away of the human body through disease.
- (pathology, dated) Pulmonary tuberculosis.
- autoconsumption, self-consumption.
- conspicuous consumption.
the act of consuming something
the amount consumed
wasting-away of the human body through disease
pulmonary tuberculosis — see pulmonary tuberculosis
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Read in another language
This page is available in 26 languages