conterminous (not comparable)
- Meeting end-to-end or at the ends.
- (geography) Adjoining; sharing a boundary.
- New York's borough of Brooklyn and Kings County are conterminous.
- To get a building warrant he had to show the plans to "conterminous proprietors", neighbours with whom his property shared a boundary.
- Having the same scope, range of meaning, or extent in time.
- (law) Said of linked or related property leases that expire together.
having the same scope, range, or extent
of leases: linked or related