covered (not comparable)
- Overlaid with or enclosed within something.
- (figuratively) prepared for, or dealt with some matter
- I think that we have covered everything that was on the agenda
- With my insurance, I am covered for earthquake damage also
- (poker) Having more money available for betting than another player.
- John has $100 on the table, while Jill only has $75. John has Jill covered.
- See also Wikisaurus:hidden
overlaid or enclosed within something
- simple past tense and past participle of