- first-person singular future active indicative of crēscō
- "I shall come to be"
- "I shall become visible, I shall spring from, I shall arise, I shall come forth"
- "I shall increase, I shall rise, I shall grow, I shall thrive; I shall multiply, I shall augment"
- first-person singular present active subjunctive of crēscō
- "may I come to be"
- "may I become visible, may I spring from, may I arise, may I come forth"
- "may I increase, may I rise, may I grow, may I thrive; may I multiply, may I augment"
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language