Form of the verb cernō (“discern”).
- first-person singular pluperfect active indicative of cernō
- "I had separated, I had sifted"
- "I had distinguished, I had discerned, I had seen"
Form of the verb crēscō (“increase, grow”).
- first-person singular pluperfect active indicative of crēscō
- "I had come to be"
- "I had become visible, I had sprung from, I had arisen, I had come forth"
- "I had increased, I had risen, I had grown, I had thrived; I had multiplied, I had augmented"
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language