Form of the verb cernō (“discern”).
- third-person plural pluperfect active indicative of cernō
- "they had separated, they had sifted"
- "they had distinguished, they had discerned, they had seen"
Form of the verb crēscō (“increase, grow”).
- third-person plural pluperfect active indicative of crēscō
- "they had come to be"
- "they had become visible, they had sprung from, they had arisen, they had come forth"
- "they had increased, they had risen, they had grown, they had thrived; they had multiplied, they had augmented"
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language