Form of the verb cernō (“discern”)
- first-person singular perfect active indicative of cernō
- "I have separated, I separated, I have sifted, I sifted"
- "I have distinguished, I distinguished, I have discerned, I discerned, I have seen, I saw"
Form of the verb crescō (“increase, grow”).
- first-person singular perfect active indicative of crēscō
- "I have come to be, I came to be"
- "I have become visible, I became visible, I have sprung from, I sprang from, I have arisen, I arose, I have come forth, I came forth"
- "I have increased, I increased, I have risen, I rose, I have grown, I grew, I have thrived, I thrived; I have multiplied, I multiplied, I have augmented, I augmented"
Read in another language
This page is available in 4 languages