Form of the verb cernō (“discern”).
- first-person plural perfect active indicative of cernō
- "we have separated, we separated, we have sifted, we sifted"
- "we have distinguished, we distinguished, we have discerned, we discerned, we have seen, we saw"
Form of the verb crēscō (“increase, grow”).
- first-person plural perfect active indicative of crēscō
- "we have come to be, we came to be"
- "we have become visible, we became visible, we have sprung from, we sprang from, we have arisen, we arose, we have come forth, we came forth"
- "we have increased, we increased, we have risen, we rose, we have grown, we grew, we have thrived, we thrived; we have multiplied, we multiplied, we have augmented, we augmented"
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language