Form of the verb cernō (“discern”).
- perfect active infinitive of cernō
- "to have separated, to have sifted"
- "to have distinguished, to have discerned, to have seen"
Form of the verb crēscō (“increase, grow”).
- perfect active infinitive of crēscō
- "to have come to be"
- "to have become visible, to have sprung from, to have arisen, to have come forth"
- "to have increased, to have risen, to have grown, to have thrived; to have multiplied, to have augmented"
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language