- Plates, dishes and other eating and serving tableware, usually made of some ceramic material.
- Crocks, earthenware vessels, especially domestic utensils.
- See also Wikisaurus:crockery
plates, dishes and other eating and serving tableware
crocks, earthenware vessels, especially domestic utensils
- Krueger, Dennis (December 1982). "Why On Earth Do They Call It Throwing?" Studio Potter Vol. 11, Number 1. (etymology)
- Oxford English Dictionary.
Read in another language
This page is available in 13 languages