curler (plural curlers)
- One of a set of small cylindrical tubes used to curl hair
- A sportsman who plays curling
- (soccer) A pass or a shot of the ball which swerves.
- The captain sent a curler into the top corner of the net.
- 2011 September 28, Jon Smith, “Valencia 1 - 1 Chelsea”, BBC Sport:
- Lampard was replaced by Kalou but the substitute immediately gave the ball to Jonas, whose 25-yard curler was tipped wide by Cech.
hair roller — see hair roller
Read in another language
This page is available in 11 languages