See also: déprécation
- (uncountable) The act of deprecating.
- (countable) A praying against evil; prayer that an evil may be removed or prevented; strong expression of disapprobation.
- Entreaty for pardon; petitioning.
- (countable) An imprecation or curse.
act of deprecating
praying against evil
entreaty for pardon
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.